Treasury Management Business Analyst
Location: McLean, Virginia, United States
Requisition Number: 9518
We recognize the importance of flexibility in where and how our people work. As a result, we are
working remotely unless our clients request our presence in their office. We will be conducting
candidate interviews by video. In order to strengthen interpersonal relationships, this position may be
required to be in the office occasionally or attend in-person events.
Here's what you’ll do in this role:
You will support technical and functional requirements for the migration of a legacy Treasury Management Systems (multiple systems) to a new COTS package (FSC ATOM).
- Business analysis in traditional Waterfall, Iterative and Agile environments
- Detailed use case / business requirements writing
- Management of requirements in a ticketing/workflow tool
- Coordination of implementation activities to ensure business stakeholders interests are represented
- Experience with treasury management products / services
- Strong treasury business/functional experience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with well with business stakeholders
- 2+ years Consulting experience
- 5+ years of Business Analysis/Business Systems Analysis experience
- Highly organized/detail-oriented
- Experience with treasury management applications
- Superior ability to effectively communicate across multiple levels of an organization specifically ability to provide clear concise communication with project team and mid-level management and demonstrated ability to influence or negotiate with other functional areas
- Are very detail focused
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Customer Science Preferred
- Prior experience working in either the financial services industry
$90,000 - $135,000. This base salary range is based on your actual work location and hours worked. Pay is based on several factors, including but not limited to role, education, work experience, certifications, etc. Employees (and their families) are covered by medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Employees are able to enroll in our company’s 401k plan, as well as a deferred compensation plan. Employees will also accrue up to 2 weeks of vacation in a year and 8 paid holidays throughout the calendar year.
Ext Portal Job Header:
Community / Marketing Title: Treasury Management Business Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage: <p>Join a workplace that thrives on collaboration and support, consisting of individuals who are not only experts in their fields but also kind, smart, fun, and passionate about what they do. Teamwork isn't just encouraged – it's the way we operate.</p> <p>At Randstad Digital Advisory, we strive to provide opportunities to learn and grow, from on-the-job coaching to online courses to continuous feedback.</p> <p>Our employees have the autonomy to do their best work, using their skills to make a meaningful impact both within the team as well as for our diverse clientele.</p> <p>We offer attractive pay, a well-rounded benefits package, and flexible working arrangements (including work-from-home when possible).</p>
CountryEEOText_Description: We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Celerity is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.